What is it? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Around The Campfire
gerg
gerg Jan 25 '18
Got something you don't what it is?  Post up!

Removed this part from my camper.  I have seen it in pictures of other campers like mine (Mercury), but never employed.  It is approximately three inches in diameter, domed, and threaded.  There was a hole in the panel corresponding to the threaded hole.  Was mounted vertically on the 'headbanger' above the dining area.  

TheLorax
TheLorax Jan 26 '18
Maybe it's for clothes hook or a for a clothes hanging rack?  That's my guess.  
Snoopy
Snoopy Jan 26 '18
The wooden part is an oven stick
Quote from Jack Got something you don't what it is?  Post up!

Removed this part from my camper.  I have seen it in pictures of other campers like mine (Mercury), but never employed.  It is approximately three inches in diameter, domed, and threaded.  There was a hole in the panel corresponding to the threaded hole.  Was mounted vertically on the 'headbanger' above the dining area.  

gerg
gerg Jan 28 '18

Top center (if viewed properly).

The Forum post is edited by gerg Jan 29 '18
gerg
gerg Jan 28 '18

Still wondering about this one.   Bushing part numbers are beetle steering damper.  

gerg
gerg Feb 1 '18

Quote from Snoopy The wooden part is an oven stick
Quote from Jack Got something you don't what it is?  Post up!

Indeed you are correct sir.  I believe you have one exactly like it.

L found some pictures of the codpiece-like bit employed as a lamp holder in some manner.   I'll chuck it in a bin.

The Forum post is edited by gerg Feb 1 '18
Snoopy
Snoopy Feb 2 '18
why yes I do!