BlazeCut | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Around The Campfire
Bumblebee
Bumblebee Apr 22 '18
http://blazecut.com/small-enclosures/description/ ; This saved my bus last week.  I encourage everyone to get one for their VWs. 
Snoopy
Snoopy Apr 23 '18
I have one on my split. I need to get a couple more
dixie
dixie Apr 23 '18
Shawnee just said she's  gonna try to get another order together.                               
TheLorax
TheLorax Apr 23 '18
I've never heard of this product.  Looks great.  Glad to hear it worked when you needed it.  I'm going to look into this.  Thanks for posting.  
Bumblebee
Bumblebee May 9 '18
Since the fire in my bus I left it at a shop. When it caught on fire and I was towed to a garage the garage owner and some VW friends looked it over and  I drove it to a campground right after the fire and drove it home a couple of days later. It is at the shop just for a "going over."  The wire covers were melted but worked fine.  The coil tested out and so did the alternator.  I'm having him pull the alternator off though to check the fan area.  Any suggestions on what I should have looked at? 
JT
JT May 22 '18
Size, cost?

JT

Bumblebee
Bumblebee May 27 '18
JT get with Shawnee.  She is going to get a group order together.  Or check out the website http://blazecut.com/
ewdb92
ewdb92 May 30 '18
Shawnee is putting a buy together (it's posted on the groups FB site).  She's looking for more people
Snoopy
Snoopy May 30 '18

Quote from ewdb92 Shawnee is putting a buy together (it's posted on the groups FB site).  She's looking for more people
That's the problem, the group doesn't have a FB page.  There is more than one page to which moonies have congregated 
ewdb92
ewdb92 May 31 '18

Quote from Snoopy
Quote from ewdb92 Shawnee is putting a buy together (it's posted on the groups FB site).  She's looking for more people
That's the problem, the group doesn't have a FB page.  There is more than one page to which moonies have congregated 

That is a certainly a problem.  Plus there are those who don't do FB.