CoffeeBus BABY is coming in less than a month and now a heart attack... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Around The Campfire
CoffeeBus
CoffeeBus May 26 '18
We are expecting and so unprepared for this repeat performance. We gave all of our previous baby items to other new parents because we never planned to have a second child. Ooops!!! We enjoy our new life working for Disney, but it barely pays the bills as it is. However we have never failed to conquer obstacles before, so we will survive and likely have no regrets. If anyone chooses to provide assistance the best/easiest way is through Amazon baby registry purchases which will obviously go directly to the baby and his/her care. We chose not to know the sex until birth, so we went with the gender neutral"Orange Fox" theme. Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated. We hope to see everyone again at EB 2019 if not sooner.
The Forum post is edited by CoffeeBus Jun 9 '18
Bumblebee
Bumblebee May 27 '18
Congratulations on the new baby. 
TeamSpatula
TeamSpatula May 31 '18

Awesome, congratulations!!!!!

CoffeeBus
CoffeeBus Jun 4 '18
Thanks for the love and support guys. Full moon is the best family I've had (seriously more supportive than the  family I grew up in)and I'm glad I can still be a part of it even though we've moved far away from almost all of you. One day we'll be able to afford more time off to come to more campouts again. 18days left
Snoopy
Snoopy Jun 5 '18
congrats!
CoffeeBus
CoffeeBus Jun 8 '18
  I know some if not most of you don't follow us on Instagram (TheGiantAardvark) and I apologise that you are the last to know, but on Tuesday I experienced a major heart attack. I'm here thanks to the quick response of Orange County Fire and Rescue, and the quick work of the surgeons. After a few days in the hospital I am home and hopefully will be recovered enough to hold the baby when it arrives is approximately 14 days.  Those that know us well know that I'm seemingly too young for this, but heart problems run in my family unfortunately.   When this was all happening, my greatest fear was not being here for my wife, daughter, and soon to be newborn child. Hang on to what you've got guys; life is precious and truly fragile, We truly can not predict our future or fate. I had just had a biometric screening about a month ago and everything was normal.  I can't express in words how everything can change in an instant when death attempts to come way too soon. Stay healthy friends and don't wait to call for help when you need it. 
The Forum post is edited by CoffeeBus Jun 10 '18
CoffeeBus
CoffeeBus Jun 10 '18
12 days till due, and recovering slowly. 
Snoopy
Snoopy Jun 11 '18
Take it easy and take care of yourself.  Here's to a speedy recovery
CoffeeBus
CoffeeBus Jun 18 '18
he arrived Thursday. 8 days Early, but 9 lbs 2 oz.
ewdb92
ewdb92 Jun 18 '18
Awesome!  Congrats!!
Snoopy
Snoopy Jun 19 '18
:)
Bumblebee
Bumblebee Jun 19 '18
Congratulations!  He is precious.