Request | Forum

Shelley
Shelley May 12 '19

Hi All,

I am not a VW bus owner, but have been trying to get ahold of someone who might be willing to show their vehicle at an event on May 30.  The seniors at First Baptist School are graduating on May 31 and on May 30, the Parents put on  brunch for the seniors.  Our beach theme calls out for a VW bus! The event is at Wingate Plantation, wonderful large plantation on Johns Island.  It is Thursday, May 30 from 12:00 - 3:00.  I know it might be hard since it is the middle of the day, but I thought I'd just ask to see if someone might be interested.  You can email me direct at Glidewell@knology.net or give me a call at 843-901-9002.  Thanks in Advance. 

collie
collie May 12 '19
Snoopy has the BEST bus for this and he lives REALLY close to you...hopefully he will see this and chime in!
Snoopy
Snoopy May 14 '19
I'll see if I can get off.
Shelley
Shelley May 14 '19

Man, that would be sweet.  Thanks.  Food is included! 

Shelley

Snoopy
Snoopy May 16 '19
Sorry, I can’t take off that day and don’t get out of work until 4

If you can use me after let me know 
Shelley
Shelley May 17 '19

Bummer, our event is from 12-3.  

Do you know anyone else that might be willing to show their bus on May 30 and could possibly do this time? 

Shelley

Shelley
Shelley May 17 '19
BTW, thanks Snoopy for checking and be willing to take off work.  That was appreciated.  
Shelley
Shelley May 21 '19
Anyone interested in showing off their VW bus?  See info at the top of this thread that explains location.  Date is May 30, time from 12-3.  Wonderful plantation with great food included.