Memories in your bus. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Around The Campfire
Tomasz
Tomasz Nov 26 '17

Don't have just one. Seems like every road trip especially across Mississippi or borders is special and brings memories for life. T

collie
collie Nov 26 '17
Very hard to pick just one...but one my best camping trips was around Lake Superior in the summertime. The northern end, Canadian side, is indescribable.

Snoopy
Snoopy Nov 28 '17
the flood at HCBF!  Never forget the the friends, the giving and the music

vetterdog
vetterdog Dec 9 '17
When my kids were little, and we'd be camping and it would rain. We would play cards in the bus at the table, then I'd read to them until they fell asleep. It really became a home then. Now the kids are adults but my daughter still camps with me at 21 years old. I dont know how much longer it will last, but every trip is special. Funny though, I dont get any older!
KorryDens
KorryDens Dec 12 '17

Quote from Tomasz

Don't have just one. Seems like every road trip especially across Mississippi or borders is special and brings memories for life. T

Same here, man. Same here.
Bumblebee
Bumblebee Jan 9 '18
Every camp out has it's own memory. This past year I got to hear our sweet Miss Betty sing "Your Cheating Heart"  And then at another  heard Bear from Fl. sing "I'm a little tea pot"  Wherever we camp it's the people that makes the memories. 
TheLorax
TheLorax Jan 11 '18
When I first pulled my bus out of the woods in August 2004 (?) and dropped it at Buddah's bus barn near Spartanburg, SC.  There was a Fix Yer Bus weekend in September and a group of FMBCers rolled the bus into the barn, put it up on jack stands and set me up with a list of things to do.  Will Anderson gave me a copy of the Bentley bus manual & "How To Keep Your Volkswagen Alive Forever."  My daughters came with me some weekends when I was working in the barn.  They were still so small they could stand up & walk around in the bus with the pop top down.