Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ Signup ]
[ Forgot password? ]

Members: 2926
Newest member: Amcd3
Poll

I would like a mobile version of the FMBC site, even if it meant losing ALL data and starting over.

Yes, it is uber important.

No, leave it as is please.

I am on the fence.

This poll is restricted to members only

Votes: 51
Previous polls
Members: 0

Click To Show - Guests: 8

Last Seen

charliec Thu 11:17
bear Thu 11:06
Collie Thu 10:50
MadUncleDave Thu 10:22
snoopy Thu 10:14

Newest Members

Ian356 Thu 09:59
8693brown Sun 20:33
3ravens Sat 22:28
climbergal Sat 08:14
Pokey Thu 17:27
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
September 2015
Entries this month: 5

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
12*45
67891011*
13141516*1819
2021222324*26
Upcoming Events
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

bullet snoopy
03 Sep : 06:19AM
sorry for the late reply, I almost never read the chat box. I look at the forums.
bullet snoopy
03 Sep : 06:18AM
cmfredericks was referred by me, he was looking for a bus for a while. His neighbor across the st is a moonie and he has been hanging out with her fixing her bus and now wants one of his own.
bullet hippieman88
18 Aug : 09:10PM
Delilah went to a new home today they are even keeping her name as Delilah one awesome journey given to another who's never had the bus experience. Im bummed but the outlook of sharing feels good
bullet hippieman88
16 Aug : 09:20PM
I talked to the guy on the phone and he lives in south carolina and says he know snoopy and someone snoopy knows lives across from him. Wiring money seems sketchy and his son (cmfredericks) says he's part of the bus club but just signed up today. Seems kinda weird..... and i did pm him back and all i got was a phone call. Said that snoopy referred him to me.....i dunno....
bullet Collie
16 Aug : 05:45PM
PM him and see if he responds...
bullet hippieman88
16 Aug : 02:04PM
Does anyone know a guy named Rick who is the stepfather of the member cmfrederics who knows snoopy? He wants to buy my bus and i want to know if he's reputable to have money wired or a check sent to me. I feel leary about it so i need some closure.....
bullet hippieman88
16 Aug : 12:24PM
Nevermind the last message my lady says ima nut for offering that lol but i really do need 7500 for ol Delilah so i can pay off some hospital bills i am in debt for. Im taking a big loss but really need the cash. Thanks moonies. Sorry for blowing up the message board....
bullet hippieman88
15 Aug : 05:55PM
Im desperate......ill let go my 76 westy and my 90 tin top vanagon for 8,000. Both run and the vanagon is awesome. Two buses for 8,000. And they both run. Its a heck of a deal. Im just in dire need of money. Thanks all.
bullet hippieman88
14 Aug : 08:44PM
My 76 westy still in for sale forum. Asking 7500. Not trying to blow this up,but im in debt and its what i need to get out of it. Please check it out everyone. Thanks.....
bullet hippieman88
13 Aug : 08:34PM
Thanks i just feel its a waste for me to keep her when i dont have the money to keep up the restore and/or camp with her enough life's got me in its hands right now and she needs a new home.....

Member's Birthdays:
One birthday today, congratulations!
Birthday Cake
shermanator

Next birthdays
hunbear 9 5
Gary 9 5
cjones 9 7

Link to us
Link to us
adjust your brakes and check your fluid
Club Supporter

Forums
Moderators: TN Jed, Lickity Split, docric, sweetbus, Tom., Collie
Author Post
paintedbus
Fri Nov 18 2011, 10:22PM

Registered Member #185

hey greg, you should definitely grab that up! If you don't use it, I'll be happy to strap it to my bus on my way south in the spring, lol

www.PAINTEDBUSART.com
SALEM, MASSACHUSETTS

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF