Greetings from South Jersey | Forum

Celly
Celly Oct 3 '17
Hello, Celly here.  I saw the reboot and decided to post and say hi.  Our fleet consists of 1975, 1978, and 1986 westy.  Me and my wife hope to attend more full moon events in the coming year.  :-) 
KMT
KMT Oct 4 '17
Nelly,

Welcome! I am a originally from Philly, but migrated to Asheville, North Carolina. Where in Jersey do you live? From time to time , I pass through the old stomping grounds. There is a good crew up there.

vetterdog
vetterdog Jan 6 '18
Hey Cel, good to see you're back on the site! I never seem to be able to find info on the South Jersey campouts- and I hope you guys can make it up for the Stokes weekend, haven't seen you in a while! We're trying to grow it so we can get a second group site, so let me know! Peace and say hi to Michelle!

DV

Celly
Celly Feb 16 '18
Wow,  okay sorry for the late replies, no excuses life happens.

KMT, I live in Tabernacle NJ, how do you like NC?  A buddy of mine left for SC years ago and apparently he loves it since i never hear from him.... uh Paul!

Dave!!! Wasssup buddy, always a pleasure.  Missed you at bus depot campout.  We are definitely planning on the Westies in the Woods this year, possibly with 2 buses. (If you count a vanagon as a bus ;-) ) It will be awesome to see all my vw bus family again, totally stoked big time!   CAPTAIN LATE NIGHT RULES!

Late & Cheers!

Celly

vetterdog
vetterdog Feb 19 '18
Aces! Will put you on the list and check in as it gets a little closer.  We have limited space, so make sure everyone is a definite. Peace brother.
The Forum post is edited by vetterdog Feb 19 '18