Hello (and a test drive request) | Forum

sightsee
sightsee Jan 2 '19

Hi Full Moon Bus Club!  I have a request.

My partner, Allyson, and I live in Charleston, SC and are planning on purchasing a VW Bus this year to use for various activities related to our business:  Sightseeshop.com.  (We actually found out about FMBC from a person who came by one of our popups.  She also told us about thesamba.com and for that we are eternally grateful.)

We are not naive about the fact that a VW Bus is a lot of work so we want to do our best to make sure we're up to the challenge before taking the plunge.  (You wouldn't adopt a puppy if you've never even petted a dog before, would you?)

The request:  Would anyone in the general Charleston area possibly let us come ride in / drive a '60s-70s bus?   If there any meetups or events soon at which that would be feasible let us know as well.

Thank you very much!  Here's hoping!

Joel Sadler

Bumblebee
Bumblebee Jan 21 '19
Welcome to FMBC!  I am not in the area but in Feb. there is a camp out at Edisto State Park.  People will be set up to camp so I'm not sure about driving one but you can meet many of the moonies that are close to your area. And a few that aren't.