Greetings all! | Forum

Chazbot
Chazbot Feb 17 '19
Greetings to all, 

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Long time bus owner, just moved to the West side of Atlanta from NJ and I'm looking forward to meeting new VW people at upcoming events. 

If anyone has any tips for good local cruises or VW events in this area, please let me know. 

I attached a short history of the 70 Westfalia. Hope to see you soon! 

Regards,

Charles

Attachments:
  Westfalia print.pdf (1259Kb)
Bumblebee
Bumblebee Mar 28 '19
Welcome Chazbot! I loved the story of your bus.  It has had quite the adventures.   I am located in the northeast Georgia mountains.  Not sure which area you are in exactly but there are a few VW folks around the Atlanta area.  Hope to see you at a campout soon.  Check out the events page.  There is a VW show in Tennessee which isn't far for you I hope.  It's called Bug a Puluza and is said to be a good show. 
Chazbot
Chazbot May 5 '19
OK cool. I've gone to a couple of local events here in Atlanta. Look up slowbusmovement ATL on facebook. They post local stuff there. Also, I've heard that first weekend of June at Caffeine and Octane that there are going to be a lot of busses. I'm going to try and do that one. Hope to be able to meet you sometime soon. Been very busy with the new house working on getting things set up. 
Chazbot
Chazbot May 5 '19
I hear there is an even in Carrolton upcoming in May as well but I'm out of town that week. 
Snoopy
Snoopy May 6 '19
Welcome to the family